MA-URI® INSTITUTE CALENDAR FOR 2019
NEW TRAINING PROGRAM TO BE DEVELOPED IN 2019
The new year of 2019 is offering us significant opportunities to take MA-URI and ourselves beyond familiar focuses and approaches … and towards true self-healing, personal transformation and mastery of emotional, mental and spiritual realities. It is in deep sincerity and sacredness that we welcome these opportunities as a way to offer students truly special and magical experiences through their training in MA-URI and its healing arts – also in the future!
The New Program will seek to join together Polynesian wisdom traditions with discoveries made in modern times concerning the infinite possibilities we are given access to through the ‘Quantum Field’. Why? So profound healing and personal transformation may happen ‘through the power of Love and through the power of the Divine!’
Time has come to take our understanding and approaches ‘up a notch or two’ and to expand our perceptions, so we may serve the requirements of this Transition Period that we and the rest of humanity are taking part in and offering our contributions to. Our vision is this: That by creating a Oneness which brings together the wisdom of the Past and the discoveries of the Present, we may serve the Future in new and truly empowering ways!
For an introduction to the aims and purposes of the New Program and a general overview of what the training will be designed to offer, see Newsletter 8 under News/Newsletters.
BRINGING THE PRESENT TRAINING PROGRAM TO AN END
Present Module 1 Groups will be offered their Module 2 training in 2019 and their Kaitinana training in March 2020. All training of new groups, however, will be put on hold until the New Program has been created and fine-tuned. This means the major part of 2019 will be dedicated to the following focuses:
- 2019 will give Trainers time to work on and complete their Graduation Assignments, i.e. their Korowai and Journeyman/-woman Assignments.
- And 2019 will provide STUDY TIME for everyone involved in teaching MA-URI and its Healing Arts! So trainers will be given time to upgrade their teaching skills and develop full understanding of the topics that will be taught in the New Program.
- The 2019 Trainer Group will be involved in the selection of topics and approaches that we plan to explore in the New Program. Also, they will be involved in the creation of the timetables, lesson notes and resource material for the part of the training that they will be teaching.
- All of us will dedicate our efforts to gaining experience in applying new approaches to self-healing and personal transformation, so we can teach these based on personal experiences.
- And 2019 will provide time for Katja to continue her book writing project, so the book on MA-URI can be taken closer towards its completion. And 2019 will provide Hemi with the time he needs for creating new audio ‘Takes’ and getting his New Zealand Housing project up and running.
LAST WORKSHOPS TO BE HELD UNDER THE PRESENT
MODULE 3 TRAINING IN NEW ZEALAND IN JAN.-FEB. 2019
20.01. – 17.02.2019
This KAITINANA Training will be held at Terenga Paraoa and partly at Te Karetu Marae and Whakapara Marae in Aotearoa-New Zealand.
16.08. – 30.08.2019
MA-URI Module 2 European Training, Part 1 – to be held at a Training Centre outside Vilnius in Lithuania.
Arrival: 16th Aug. (Friday) around 3 pm – yet to be confirmed.
Departure: 30th August (Friday) around 12.00 noon. This Part 1 will be run by Hemi & Katja Fox with the assistance of a Tutor.
29.09 – 13.10.2019
MA-URI Module 2 European Training, Part 2 – to be held at the same venue in Lithuania
Arrival: on 29th Sept. (Sunday) after 3 pm – yet to be confirmed
Departure: on 13th October (Sunday) around 12.00 noon. This Part 2 will be run by Hemi & Katja Fox
with the assistance of a Tutor.
MODULE 3 TRAINING IN NEW ZEALAND IN MARCH 2020
DATES: Exact dates for March 2020 are yet to be booked and finalised.
This KAITINANA Training will be held at Terenga Paraoa, Te Karetu Marae and Whakapara or Waikare Marae in Aotearoa-New Zealand.
NB! Please contact the Institute for the Application Form. Make sure you have been given a place in this workshop BEFORE you book flight tickets to NZ. Keep in touch with the Institute and check for any changes that may have happened due to unforeseen circumstances.