MA-URI® INSTITUTE CALENDAR
NEW TRAINING PROGRAM BEING DEVELOPED
The ‘lockdown period’ of 2019+2020 offered us and our trainer team significant opportunities to take MA-URI and ourselves beyond familiar focuses and approaches … and towards true self-healing, personal transformation and mastery of emotional, mental and spiritual realities. It is in deep sincerity and sacredness that we welcome these opportunities as a way to offer students truly special and magical experiences through their training in MA-URI and its healing arts – also in the future!
The New Program that is being developed will seek to join together Polynesian wisdom traditions with discoveries made in modern times concerning the infinite possibilities we are given access to through the ‘Quantum Field’. Why? So profound healing and personal transformation may happen ‘through the power of Love and through the power of the Divine!’
Time has come to take our understanding and approaches ‘up a notch or two’ and to expand our perceptions, so we may serve the requirements of this Transition Period that we and the rest of humanity are taking part in and offering our contributions to. Our vision is this: That by creating a Oneness which brings together the wisdom of the Past and the discoveries of the Present, we may serve the Future in new and truly empowering ways!
For an introduction to the aims and purposes of the New Program and a general overview of what the training will be designed to offer, see Newsletter 8 under News/Newsletters.
BRINGING the PRE-2020 TRAINING PROGRAM to an END
All training of new groups has been put on hold until the New Program is ready to be introduced by the group of New Teachers. This means that all focuses and efforts will be dedicated to the following focuses:
- The group of New Teachers is given time to complete their Graduation Assignments, i.e. their Korowai and Journeyman/-woman Assignments.
- STUDY TIME is being set aside for everyone involved in teaching MA-URI and its Healing Arts! So trainers of the Old Program will have time to make the transition from being Trainers to becoming Teachers of MA-URI, its philosophy of life and practices of self-empowerment and self-transformation. Their focus will be on upgrading their teaching skills and develop a full understanding of the topics that will be taught in the New Program.
- All New Teachers will be involved in the selection of topics and approaches that we plan to explore in the New Program. Also, they will be involved in the creation of the timetables, lesson notes and resource material for the part of the program that they will be teaching.
- All of us will dedicate our efforts to gaining experience in applying new approaches to self-healing and personal transformation, so we can teach these based on personal experiences.
- Katja is putting her heart, soul and spirit into completing the manuscript for the book on MA-URI – ‘MA-URI – Unfolding Its Secrets‘ – so it can be published in 2021. At the moment the manuscript is going through the proof-reading phase and it will then be handed over to the editor and publisher.
- It is getting time for the group of New Teachers to finish their proposal to the Syllabus and Time Tables for the Part 1 that they’ll be in charge of. All aspects of this first Part of the New Program will then be discussed, fine-tuned and finalised at a Teachers’ Meeting. And as each Teacher gets ready to offer this new program to students in their country, it’ll be announced through the Institute’s website here and through the websites of each Teacher.
- The first workshop of the New Program will be held in Lithuania in March 2021.